Powered by Blogger.

my BLOG is born!

Hello dear friends!

This is my very first post. It's quite exciting for me. I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now. About two years ago I first started seriously following blogs and getting inspired by all the wonderous people out in the blog-universe. 

So this is my very first attempt to get my blog established... But there is a lot of work ahead...! And I can't wait to get started. 
Well you know what they say: "Brick by brick my friend..."


This is an old post card I bought at a flea market in Zürich.  I love the faded and dreamy quality!




















esthi_haller  – (August 22, 2010 at 1:36 PM)  

YOU ARE -->

A = Amazing
B = Brilliant
C = Creative (aka crazy bitchfox)
D = Dreamlike
E = Excellent
F = Fantastig
G = Genius
H = Hot

I = I LOVE YOU chérie!! <3

LaMoon  – (August 26, 2010 at 12:06 AM)  

J = Juicy!

K = Kapp-e-licious

L = Lovely

M = Munchie-munch-munchable!

N = Naughty

O = Oh la la! Ooooogle away!

P = Pink Palace...did someone say panther...?

Q = Quasi quintessentially Quirky!

R = Razzamatazzzzz!

S = Sweets for my sweet...sugar for my honey.

T = Tootloo...

U = + V = Purple

X = OXO

Z = zzzz....its a dream. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP