Powered by Blogger.

merry-go-round fantasy.



video

( My Fair Lady Medley by The Darling Madam Laura (Gavioli Carousel Organ))


Hello my lovelies, 

The purpose of this post is simply to express my love for merry-go-rounds. I have always had a childish weakness for them.
When I was small I even invented my own word for it – „gumbiyum“. And packed into that funny word was all my adoration, fascination and joy of a simple pleasure that is a merry-go-round. Even today they still delight me. 


This lovely merry-go-round has been running forEVER,and in summer/fall, it is located right in the middle of Zurich.
I do apologise to all of you who cannot understand this naive flair, but the whimsical aura of merry-go-rounds will always manage to charm me.

hurray hurray! ( Where's the candy floss? ) 

lovelovelove
Td. 



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP