Powered by Blogger.

Inspiration: see you in SPRING!

Hello Lovelies, 

Yesterday was the last Saturday of the year that hosted a favourite flea market of mine in Zurich. It only runs from May to the end of October. So yesterday was the end of its season. 
But there wasn't a hint of a subdued last-sale vibe anywhere... au contraire! The vendors were happily sipping champagne (to celebrate the last day of sales, I was told by a cheerful old lady who was selling a gorgeous selection of hats & 50’s dresses!) and chatting to their neighbours while bargaining eagerly. Now that is the right attitude to end a season with!
For me, it was more a just-look-and-enjoy day at the flea market as I have promised myself to start seriously saving. Also because I have spent most of my savings on two new cameras I have been wanting for a long long time... eeek! (Will be posting about that soon!!) 

So I put on my sunglasses and just enjoyed the lively atmosphere and the sunny weather to the fullest...



Well, as you surely know,  a flea market is an endless source of interesting, cute, funny & pretty bits & pieces. I just added some random snaps of lovely things I took while floating from one stand to the next in a happy haze...

(if I could/would redecorate my kitchen, I would surely hang these beauties from the ceiling... LOVE!)

After a good two hours of flea market hustle & bustle (only buying a belt in a lovely shade of maroon for Fr.2.00.- !!) I decided to say good bye for this year, hop on my bike and get some lunch.  



I hope you had a good & fun (halloween) weekend!
à bientôt! 
xxx
Td.















M  – (November 11, 2010 at 2:19 AM)  

this is sooooo lovely! love the insects and butterflies. are these brooches?

all the best from another zurichois

Tara Dale / home.town.treasure.  – (November 11, 2010 at 6:05 AM)  

Yep, brooches. bugs bugs & bugs. Simply delightful.
Always a joy hearing from another "zurichois" (loving that word! ha!)

xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP