Powered by Blogger.

A necessary adjustment.


Oh gosh! Oh gosh! It's been a whole WEEK since my last post. I turned around and found myself waking up on Friday. It's been a crazy two weeks back at work. Getting home shattered, managing to get only the bare necessities done and falling into bed.
So, it's taken me this time to adjust to my new day to day rhythm but I am in dire need of a more sufficient work-life(-blog) balance. I am going to try my best to keep up with posting regularly (I must!! I miss it to much!).

much Love,
Td.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP