Powered by Blogger.

Photography: 10 10.


Hello Lovelies,

I came across another wonderful project that I loved immediately. I just have to share it with you. 

It’s called the "10 10 Project" and is founded by Victoria, a writer and photographer from London. The concept of the project is very simple and that is what made it so intriguing to me: 

"10 photographers. 10 photos each. All taken on 10/10/10. A single day represented in 100 photographs."


The line up of photographers is admirable! Some are familiar to me because I have been following and loving their work on their individual blogs. And the others are a glorious new source of inspiration to me. Their work speaks to me very much. 

"It’s an opportunity to slow down and appreciate the simple, everyday things that make life beautiful."

So coming from all over the world a group of very talented & creative minds have put together a genuine visual diary of one single day, sharing beautifully captured journeys, wonders & encounters that otherwise could have passed by unseen by anyone other than themselves.
Need I say or quote more? 
A must-enjoy!  

I really can't choose any favorites, all are wonderful, so here's just a little sneak peek: 
(All images via http://1010project.com/

Make sure you have a look at the complete diaries of all 10 photographers here!


As for me: I hope I'll be able to post some of my latest snaps soon. Autumn is a great time to be out there, snapping away. But work is keeping me so busy I'm finding it hard to fill my rolls of film. However, despite that, I am currently glued to ebay in my free time bidding on two kinds of cameras I'm longing to get. So keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

lovelovelove,
Td. 

Jasmin  – (November 10, 2010 at 8:22 AM)  

Toll!

Würde gerne ein Beitrag über deinen kleinen aber feinen Blog machen auf unserem Blog, erlaubt? :)

Tara Dale / home.town.treasure.  – (November 10, 2010 at 1:27 PM)  

Hi Jasmin!

Was für eine Freude an einem so verregneten Abend.
Klar! :) Das freut mein (blogger-)Herz.
Ganz ganz lieben Dank für dein Feedback!
x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP