Powered by Blogger.

Inspiration: megan kathleen mcisaac.

Hello Lovelies, 


Here's a late-night post about a photographer who has been a source of  inspiration for my photography for  a while now: Megan Kathleen Mcisaac (how about that for a great name??! yes please!). I came across her blog a few months back and have been following & admiring her work ever since. Her photographs have a capturing aura. Perhaps I like them so much because, once again, they underline the beauty of everyday simplicity in an honest & authentic way. Et voilà...



If you would like to see more of her work visit her website or blog that is a great visual diary. 
You might remember this post I did about the "Yellow Bird Project". Well Megan shot the photos for the Andrew-Bird T-shirt. LOVE! 


Wishing you all good night! 
xxx,
Td.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP