Powered by Blogger.

Photography: frozen sky.

 
... 
the air is cold and birds take wing
a story of golden light they sing

up ahead the frozen skies are set aglow
whilst icy waves play below
...

(remember to click the pictures to enlarge them!)
xxx
Td. 


Anonymous –   – (December 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM)  

Ok, so...I thought...you know...this photo thing....your really really REALLY good at it...like a natural talent....with a brilliant eye for simple beauty and a creative flair theat is magic... and just generally super cool...and now I think...that I dont know what to think...actually. Because You Are just simply AMAZING....a.m.a.z.i.n.g....oh yes.
And... I was also thinking that me loves you. Alot. Yes. Right up to the sky and back again. And when you get a chance please...Look up. A kiss is floating down to you...give it a wave, so it gets home safely...its been travelling a while from sydney. Make it a cuppa. It will like that. x.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP