Powered by Blogger.

photography: look up up up.

Bonsoir! 
Do you know those times when you are walking down a street you've walked down many times before and for no particular reason your eyes wander up towards the housetops. Even though you've walked past these buildings, trees or places countless times before your field of vision has usually stayed at street level. So, suddenly you're looking UP. And you realise what you've been missing: a delightfully refreshing view of something seemingly so familiar. I love when that happens. Here's a series of photos I took while experiencing precisely that...


These shots were all taken with my very much adored toy-camera. It's become my side-along-friend.  I used AGFA vista 200 film - also a new favorite! 

Im off to Heidelberg (Germany)this weekend to visit relatives & to pick up my long-awaited new camera. I am so excited! I hope to share first novice shots with you very soon..!  

lovelovelove, 
Td.

Anonymous –   – (December 1, 2010 at 12:02 AM)  

L is for the way you look at me.
O is for the only one I see.
V is very very extraordinary.
E is even more than anyone that you adore.

from me to you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP