Powered by Blogger.

Photography: You colour me happy



...
Fall, Fall, Fall, oh painted Fall
you colour me happy and make me skip
I don't remember being glum at all

...






A few more snaps I took with my toy-camera. In the city, by the lake, visiting my mum and in the park. I love (swiss) cows. They are just perfectly delightful creatures. And I always end up making photographs of them.  Ok. Tara move on... 

I took a whole role of film with my Lomo Diana F+ in the park last week. The morning was so special. My dog & I had the whole park to ourselves (apart from a couple of gardeners)and the light was  one of those calm, crisp & golden autumn morning lights. We spent a good two hours strolling, running & playing in the pond (refering only to my dog!)
When I picked up the prints today, I was not expecting much... So I was surprised to see that some shots turned out quite nicely. To my great frustration, my scanner is sooo useless... the prints look awful when scanned. So I'll have to scan them some other time when I'm near a decent scanner. 
Hope to share them soon. 

much love,
Td. 


Sonja –   – (November 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM)  

WOW, the snaps are beautiful* The best one is definitely the cow. Love it*

Sabrina  – (November 10, 2010 at 11:20 PM)  

sonen tolle blog, dkelly hätmer gester dadresse gschickt :)

und jetzt hani grad gseh das djasmin bi üs än post über dich gmacht hät!

Pony Hütchen  – (November 11, 2010 at 12:11 AM)  

Superschöne Bilder! Kannst Du mir mal Deine Mailadresse schicken? Merci!

Larue  – (November 11, 2010 at 1:21 AM)  

super tolli Bilder =)

bin grad froh, dassi hüt uf din Blog ko bin und i denk i werd mehrmols uf bsuach si =)

Jasmin  – (November 11, 2010 at 1:58 AM)  

Hihi bitte bitte, hesch ja au verdient das möglichst viel din tolle blog leset :)

D Kelly üsi Fee :D

Tara Dale / home.town.treasure.  – (November 11, 2010 at 5:50 AM)  

Danke euch allen für die superlieben Worte! xxx

Pony Hütchen: meine Mailadresse: liv_hm@hotmail.com

vera  – (November 11, 2010 at 8:39 AM)  

schön, richtig schön herbst!

Anonymous –   – (January 12, 2011 at 3:26 AM)  

You capture it well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP