Powered by Blogger.

Wardrobe treasures: etsy, je t'aime. part I.





Hello Lovelies,

Over time I have developed a rather persistent addiction / weakness for the ever-growing universe & the endlessly creative platform "etsy.com". I am discovering new labels daily. Vintage shops that make me "eeek" with joy and make me never want to buy another thing from H&M (each piece is unique, often cheaper than normal shops and vintage is a great way of "recycling" clothes instead of throwing them away). This and  hand-made art fill my heart with inspiration & admiration.
I love all the different displays of collections and hand-made treasures. The thing about all these labels is: the lovely people behind the shops do it with so much care, love, a great sense of style & a whole lot of talent.
But as I have a strict saving plan that I am forcing myself to stick to, I am only out to enjoy looking at all the wonderful things that are floating around the etsy-sphere, waiting to be discovered...

So I'll begin this series by sharing the following three labels with you:

d Oma Vintage c 



To see the shop click: here


d clever nettle c



To see the shop click: here


d greatest friend c


To see the shop click: here


d to be continued c

lovelovelove,
Td.


Jasmin  – (November 12, 2010 at 7:31 AM)  

mhmm sadly the shipping costs are sooo expensive :(

Tara Dale / home.town.treasure.  – (November 12, 2010 at 8:09 AM)  

true...That is a bummer. BUT sometimes if you combine shipping it may just be worthwhile. depending on the item! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP