Powered by Blogger.

Hang a shining star upon the highest bow.


Oh Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you & your loved ones have a bright & cheerful time! 

And may I take this opportunity to extend a huge and shimmering "THANK YOU" to all of you for your kind support since I started my little blog! It has been magical and blogging has never been more fun!! I must say, I have some little big plans next year and hope to pursue blogging even more seriously. It is so wonderful being able to share one's passion with others. And I have been lucky enough to make some lovely contacts with fellow bloggers. So, all in all, it has been an exciting journey and 2011 holds some even more exciting new adventures at the ready for myself and home.town.treasure!!
So bring it on....

And as for my Christmas… I decided to indulge in the 50’s / 60’s Christmas spirit. I’m listening to all the good ol' Christmas classics and I am getting all dressed up for the occasion! Well, at least a little... 


 ...

...So may all you days be merry and bright,
& all your christmases be white....

much much love, 
Td. 

p.s heres a mix to help you with that pre-christmas tuning! xx


Sabrina  – (December 24, 2010 at 6:17 AM)  

Super Outfit!
Wünsch dir auch tolle Weihnachten!

Tara Dale / home.town.treasure.  – (December 25, 2010 at 7:55 AM)  

Lieben Dank sabrina!
Und noch n' guten rutsch!!

x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP