Powered by Blogger.

Inspiration: Yokoo.

Hello Hello!
When I came home today, I sat down with a cup of tea and started reading up on all the great blogs I follow on a daily basis (it's become a ritual...can't sleep without my blog-update - oh dear!). 
And this is what I found via the lovely ladies from Les Mads
A stunning portrait of a great designer on etsy: Yokoo. 

Have a look:




I love it..! Besides the amazing pictures & atmosphere of the video, I had to re-watch it three times to take in her true & wise words about the beauty of creating. What an inspirational personality. 
Thank you Yokoo & thank you to Les Mads for highlighting this video. I feel all warm inside after watching it. I hope you might too... 
Oh, and you might want to check out Yokoo's Etsy-shop. She creates & makes by hand the greatest knitted scarves & hats – after all, it IS winter.

xxx,
Td

alison  – (December 8, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

What a beautiful, calm soul Yokoo is.
May the rains hands hold her ever gently.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP