Powered by Blogger.

Music box: Memory House.

Hello Lovelies,


Here's a (very) quick sunday post. I'm currently running up against a school deadline and so I'm finding very little time for blogging. Not funny. 
So anyway, as sunday is my music day, I want to share the following song with you. It's by the lovely duo "Memory House". I stumbled across them recentley and adore their dreamy sound.
Makes my sunday evening feel just right...

(Image via www.pitchfork.com)



I hope I'll be back to posting regularly again VERY soon. 

Take care, 
Td. 
  

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP