Powered by Blogger.

Music box: pas de deux coda. Or: another ode to ballett.

Hello Lovelies,

here's a video I would like to share with you! I came across it via the lovely blog "stay fancy free"
It combines three things I appreciate greatly in a very urban and yet romantic way: good music, dance and lovely fashion.
The dancers are just so graceful. You might remember this post I did a while back..! Well, I just do LOVE to watch ballett.
This video was made for the brand "opening ceremony" and was danced by students of the "Joffrey Ballet School". The song is "Don't stop" by Owen Palett.
Enjoy! 






Pas de Deux Coda from Opening Ceremony on Vimeo.


And while we are on the subject of ballett I would like to share another stunning performance from 1969 with you: 
The legendary Ballerina Maya Plisetskaya dancing "The Dying Swan".




To me she IS a swan in this performance. Pure beauty and breathtaking grace...

Have a great start into the last week of 2010! 
xxx
Td. 



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP