Powered by Blogger.

Photography: white sceneries.



Hello My Lovelies, 
So Christmas is just around the corner and, like so many previous years, the snow has come and gone as if to tease us in a most unfair way. It feels as if we're back in autumn. Will we have a white Christmas this year? Oh, we’ll just have to wait & see... I do hope so, so very much. 
There's something about the snowy white calm that lays itself over the city like a veil when it snows. I'm sure you know what I mean. But also the glimmering reflections of fairy lights & Christmas decorations on houses & trees powdered with snow. You just can't beat that atmosphere, if you ask me. 

Two weeks ago, when Europe was suddenly turned into a winter-wonderland, I embraced the opportunity and took some long walks outside of the city. The countryside & woods are even more beautiful when covered in white. In sceneries like this, I feel at peace with the world.



. . .

And I have one more thing! Let me share my early Christmas present to myself with you: 
an oh-so-gorgeous new ROLLEIFLEX, Tessar 2.8!




I’m over the moon to be able to learn all about this camera. I started shooting my first roll of film while on my walks in the snow. It has yet to be finished and developed but I CAN’T WAIT. So, in the meantime, I'm reading all sorts of books & blogs about this beauty.


I hope you had a good start into the week. 

much love, 
Td.

Jasmin  – (December 13, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

schöns gschenkli heschder gmacht :)

y –   – (December 19, 2010 at 11:50 AM)  

What a lovely winter shot on the top of Zurich!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP