Powered by Blogger.

Wardrobe treasures: Alexandra Grecco.

Hello Lovelies,

Ooh la la, 2011 is peeking around the corner. Unfortunately I will not be able to go out and embrace the last night of the year as I have to work. But for those of you who are going to have a fabulously glam-glam crossing over into the New Year I have a dreamy & inspirational treat: stunning creations by Alexandra Grecco. If you ask me, they are just perfect for every occasion... You could dress each piece up or down. 
Ladies put on your golden dancing shoes, turn the volume UP and start dreaming of these magical pieces while you dance! I do!  They are too good to be true!

Let's GO! 



...









Delicious, no? I adore the soft colors she uses and the ultra-feminine designs, hinting playfully at past eras. Not to mention the fabrics...!
Well, maybe someday...

lovelovelove,
Td.


p.s Guess what?! Alexandra Grecco pieces are also available via her  etsy shop! Oh yeah!  





Ali  – (December 29, 2010 at 9:22 AM)  

Oooh such pretty colors and I love the pleats in the white and coral dress. :) Cute blogg<3

Jasmin  – (December 29, 2010 at 10:02 AM)  

Ohhh I love the Heart Dress! 120$ is also a very fair price..haaa maybe maybe ^^

Sabrina  – (December 30, 2010 at 8:48 AM)  

m-h ich will die wolle auch! hab eine ganz ähnliche und strick grad einen schaal damit, leider ist die wolle alle und gibts nicht mehr zu kaufen :(

hmpf!

guätä rutsch!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP