Powered by Blogger.

Wardrobe treasures: etsy, je t'aime. part III.



Hello My Lovelies,


Oh dear, it's been a while again since my last post. Well, I'll just blame the snow! Winter has paid Zurich a visit. And it has been the perfect excuse for getting preoccupied with wintery & christmasy things to do: long walks in snowy forests, baking, eating cheese fondue and watching movies all rugged up in the quilt my mum made me & sipping tea. 
And when it gets too cold outside, I've been up to (too much) browsing around in the ever-amazing etsy-sphere, taking in all the wonderful things… I simply can’t get  enough of etsy...... 

So, here's part three of my etsy-must-see list


d TRAMPOLINE c

 To visit the shop: click here

d the black strap c


To visit the shop: click here!


d THE BLACK APPLE c


To visit the shop: click here!


d fleurs de lune c


 To visit the shop: click here!

d to be continued c

much love,
Td. 


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP