Powered by Blogger.

Little flea market: REVUEFLEX AC1

Hi Lovelies,

I've decided to let go of one of my cameras. I simply can't take them all to Sydney and I would hate to know that it's just lying around in a box. It should be used! I am offering my REVUEFLEX AC1 camera up for sale on my little flea market!



Go and have a look over at my flea market to see more details about this lovely SLR camera and some photos I took with it! 


xxx






Cindy  – (January 17, 2011 at 5:46 AM)  

lovely, fascinating, beautiful, interesting photos .... I enjoyed them very much. Keep posting!

Tara Dale / home.town.treasure.  – (January 17, 2011 at 10:06 AM)  

Hello Cindy!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your kind words!
Im glad you liked my photographs!

Louise  – (January 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM)  

Oh, what a pretty camera! PS. thanks for your lovely comment and your order, I'm so glad you like the necklace x

Tara Dale / home.town.treasure.  – (January 18, 2011 at 12:19 PM)  

Dear Louise,
I am fascinated by that necklace. Can't wait to have it in my hands and just stare at it, for hours. :)

xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP