Powered by Blogger.

My little (virtual) flea market.

Hello Lovelies,


NEWS!!
As I am packing up in spring, I am desperate to let go of some bits & bobs. And as they are mostly lovely things, I would hate to just get rid of them. So I've set up a little (virtual) flea market. It would be GREAT if you could stop by and have a little look. You might find something you like... You might even have a friend or sister who would enjoy the things I've uploaded. GO ladies!







Just click HERE to see it! 
I hope you have some fun!

lovelovelove






Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP