Powered by Blogger.

photography: Robin Mellway.

Here is the work of an amazing photographer. I simply have no words to describe how incredibly moved I was when I saw his work for the first time.  I can only sit here and look at the pictures over and over, taking in their mystical aura and how they create vibrant stories to match the images in my mind..! He only uses film, which is another reason for me to adore his work.  I think I am besotted by the poetry that seeps through every photograph. There is no other way for me to put it..



You can find a many many more stunning photographs on his website or flickr photostream.


Breathtaking.


much love,

Anonymous –   – (January 24, 2011 at 3:11 AM)  

Looking forward to more of your own photography Tara! You have been missing for a few days! Can't wait for your next update.

Maggie  – (January 27, 2011 at 2:20 PM)  

These are lovely photographs--such quiet, intense beauty. Thank you for alerting me to this artist! Off I go to check out the rest of his work...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP