Powered by Blogger.

Photography: Winter walks II.

I adore Zurich's old town. I love wandering through it, pretending I'm some weird (Australian) tourist snapping away with her Zenit-B camera. HA! And to my own surprise, I usually always see new things in streets I've walked down many times before. So I don't mind looking like a lost tourist.

When I went for a walk in the Niederdorf on Saturday, I was rather amazed that there were so many people out and about with their digital cameras. I didn't cotton on till later in the day that the local photography competition had been taking place that day. The challenge was to photograph Zurich in a fresh & creative way and then upload the photos so that the public could choose a winner via online voting. Anybody could join in, both pro & amateur photographers. Well I missed out. I could not have joined in anyway as I am currently only shooting film. So it would've been impossible for me to enter my shots within the time limit of 24 hours. I wasn't sad. There were so many entries. 

Here are some shots I took that day.






. . .






. . .





. . .


xxx,





Anonymous –   – (January 20, 2011 at 6:57 AM)  

Very interesting shots. Like them a lot.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP