Powered by Blogger.

Photography: Winter walks.



It's been very foggy & grey lately. And when those gloomy winter days go on and on, I tend to get a little crabby & nervous, not wanting to go out because it's cold and windy and getting more claustrophobic staying inside by the day. When I woke up early on my day off last week, I was so happy to see the sun was rising and the sky was clear & beautiful that I grabbed my camera and went off for a morning walk along the lake.

Now, on a sunny weekend, the lake side promenade is usually very crowded with Sunday walkers & their dogs, street artists and young people sitting, eating and smoking. On "busy" days like that, I prefer to avoid the promenade. But that morning (it was a regular work day) everyone seemed to be on their way to work and nobody was out just for the joy of walking, apart from a couple of elderly ladies & their fluffy doggies. It was delightful, taking in the early sunshine, breathing the fresh morning air and, above all, absorbing the unusual quiet..just ducks & seagulls quacking and squawking. It was bliss...









 ...






...

I have uploaded a new selection of prints to my etsy shop. Have a little look! 

à bientôt!




Anonymous –   – (January 10, 2011 at 2:33 PM)  

WOW!!!!!!! :) loveLove LOVE!!!!!! XXX (the chirstmas kugeli in the tree!??!?! AWesome!!!!!! )
sheni (obviously :) )

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP