Powered by Blogger.

wardrobe treasures: the glory of amethyst.

Bonjour! THE SUN IS SHINING! quick, quick, let's all go run about in the sunshine! 
So here's a (very) quick post I'd like to share with you. 
It's about a beautiful ring I purchased recently and love! I rarely leave the house with out it on. It's a gorgeous raw amethyst ring made by the lovely Moorea Seal. 


Have a look at her etsy shop blog. Very worth while the visit!


And check out my litte (virtual) flea market. I am uploading new items every day! 


Wishing you all a glorious weekend! 
xxx
  









Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP