Powered by Blogger.

In between seasons.

Oh dear, Im afraid I have been terribly slack with my posting. Don't worry, I will not bombard you with excuses & reasons. All I can say is that I have survived my final exams and, as of April 1st, I'll be a NEW person in many, many ways: new goals, new country, new people, new ME. 

But right now we are still in the middle of an ice cold winter with gloomy grey days with no snow (to make the cold worth while...) and very little light & bright things to cheer us up. So, simply to defy the tediousness of the endless cold, I'm posting some photos that I took last summer up at Hirzel. As I described in a previous post, the views from up there are glorious. And in spring and summer the meadows are vibrant & colorful, rich with wild flowers. Oh, I am dreaming of some sun & the smell of a summer breeze... 



...

I am waiting to get some rolls of film back from the lab. Will post the results very soon...

much love,

Jasmin  – (February 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM)  

Hach ich brauch Sonnenstrahlen, sofort!

Anonymous –   – (February 3, 2011 at 4:32 AM)  

Wonderful shots around Hirzel. What a wonderful part of the world. Always wanted to see the smaller towns of Switzerland, especially this area.
See comments on Sunday Mix V 19/1/11.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP