Powered by Blogger.

Inspiration: Lou Doillon & Jessica Joffe for Vanessa Bruno.

Hello Lovelies, 

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I too am a lover of fashion & all its creative outlets. Especially when it comes to collection videos! 
The following one is for Vanessa Bruno's printemps été 2011 "Miracle" collection and it's fantastic. It makes me want to dance and celebrate spring at the beginning of February. The collection is wonderful  and of course the beautiful Lou Doillon & Jessica Joffe make the magic come together! 
(Best watch this in full screen with the volume UP!) 





much love, 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP