Powered by Blogger.

A new dimension.

Hello my dears,


Things are about to change a little here at home.town.treasure! I finally bought my first (proper) digital camera this week. A perfectly lovely Canon EOS 550D to be specific. Whoop whoop!



...


I started this blog with two analogue cameras and a small compact digital camera that belonged to my boyfriend (mine had broken!). It didn't take long for me to realize that my rather ordinary digital camera would not live up to the expectations I had for the pictures that I wanted to post on this blog (perhaps you remember the very unflattering photobooth pictures I tried out, or even pictures taken with my mobile phone..! That would just NOT do!)

So the reason for buying a better digital camera was my original blog concept. When I started home.town.treasure,  I didn't have a 100% clear perception of what I wanted to blog about. I did know, however, that I wanted home.town.treasure to be a space for me where I could document my creative explorations & share my (analogue) photography. But as I didn't own a nice digital camera to do the job and as analogue photography is a rather "slow" process (and expensive one for regular every day snaps: buying the film, shooting it, getting it developed...) , home.town.treasure has been lacking those personal documentaries.

That shall change as of NOW. For I now have the means to implement a new (digital) dimension to my blog. I am very excited about it and can't wait to get started! I'll be carrying my Canon with me as often as I can, thanks to Anabela's gorgeous cotton tote bag! I think I could fit my whole universe in there!

So AHOI to new documentable adventures & a new member of the home.town.treasure (camera) family!



...


xxx

Jasmin  – (February 13, 2011 at 6:58 AM)  

Ohhh das Blumenbild ist super super! Bin gespannt auf mehr Bilder mit deiner neuen Kamera :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP