Powered by Blogger.

Photography: double exposure & slightly shifted.

Hellohello,
Two weeks ago, I decided to use my Minolta SD-7 again as it has been very much neglected by me. I have been experimenting a lot lately with different cameras that I have accumulated over the past year. So, it has been laying in it's case for quite some time.  Although I am very wrapped in all the cameras I currently own, my first true (analog) love was the Minolta! And so, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to give it some wintery action. I still had a black & white film inside from autumn and I wanted to finish that as well. I do enjoy "finishing up" a roll of film that way: not being able to remember what shots I took with it and anticipating the arrival of the developed film from the lab.

When I saw the results, I felt pleased. I remembered that it was the roll of film I had attempted to take some double exposures with back in September...





 ...



I took these pictures last autumn & on a lovely winter walk three weeks ago. But they were all taken by or around the lake of Zurich.
Now, I'm not quite sure why some of the frames have been shifted! Perhaps my double exposure practice messed up the sequence of the film.  It was not intended that way but I like the effect very much.  I think I'll look into how I can create the split frames on purpose. 

I have more (colour) frames to be shared soon! 

xxx


Sabrina  – (February 17, 2011 at 2:21 AM)  

ich find au sgseht klasse us so. han au ersch grad än film zruggübercho wos unabsichtlich so bilder druffä gha hät, sind super!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP