Powered by Blogger.

Photography: winter walks III.

Recently, on one of my days off I set out once more with my Zenit-B to see what I could see. I ended up catching the next train along the lake and getting out at a place called Zürich Au. It's a hilly spot and home to a vineyard,  a chateau, both sandy and pebbly lake shores and a fair amount of woods. I was very much intrigued with the lake scenery for it combined forest, sand, stone, water and ice so beautifully...




...

If I review my photography over the past few months, it's not hard to see that I have been quite inspired by water and its natural surrounding. The lake in particular. There are so many wonderful and picturesque areas around a lake to discover & capture. 
And I guess I have been seeking these more tranquil areas for walking in and photographing as I have been having rather stressful times at work. Nature has given me a much needed balance during turbulent times and I don't think I will ever get bored of lakes, rivers or even oceans. There is something about water that calms me down & soothes anything that irritates or upsets me

xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP