Powered by Blogger.

Wardrobe treasures: Alexandra Grecco FW11.

I am intrigued by some wonderful fashion at the moment! And as you must know by now, I have a girl  crush on Alexandra Grecco's work and also feel greatly inspired by her collection videos. 
The following FW11 video was just released on her blog along with some snippets of the up coming FW 11 collection lookbook. There is just something purely enchanting about her designs & fabrics. I can imagine that wearing a piece created & made by her would make any woman feel like a million dollars. She enhances feminine beauty in such a subtle and true way. 

Oh, what a dream the collection is!  

I don't think I need say much more... 
Please join me on a whimsical & gentle journey that will leave a sweet and warm feeling in your heart...






xxx,


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP