Powered by Blogger.

wardrobe treasures: Kelsey Genna.

My general mood lately has been dominated by a longing for a hint of spring. I can't complain about the weather. We have had a lot of re-vitalizing sunshine lately. But I'm sure you know the weighty feeling that gets you down when faced with the fact that it will be at least another two months before a true spring sun will rise. 

So, to keep my spirits up, I tend to fill every aspect of my life with things that will take my mind off the endless winter chill. 
For instance, the thought of wearing dresses & sheer fabrics again cheers me up significantly. 
And when I came across the following  spring / sumer collection by Kelsey Genna my heart skipped a beat or two and I felt my spirits lift at once. I fell in love with her exquisitely delicate & feminine designs instantly. How can you not?! 
And the setting of the lookbook could not be more perfect.






( All images via http://kelseygenna.com/ ) 

...

Oh, I will just look at the lookbook every time I need to "feel" a bit of spring.



much love,




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP