Powered by Blogger.

a burst of spring.

I woke to delightful sunshine yesterday: a splendid thing on one’s only day off. 
As I have had very little free time lately, my posting has been somewhat neglected. This shall change as of next Friday. My last day at work is approaching and with it comes the big change. But it's still a week away...

The sunshine gave me a burst of spring-time related light-heartedness yesterday and I felt like dressing accordingly


Well, I am not a champ at self-portraits yet. And not having a tripod makes things more difficult and aesthetically a bit unsatisfying. But I'm willing to overlook that at this point. 

The rooms of our flat were flooded with a warm light. Making me want to play 
this song and float / dance around....

xxx

Sabrina  – (March 3, 2011 at 12:50 AM)  

So tolli Fotis.. Dies Outfit und diä Bluämä und alläs, eifach wow :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP