Powered by Blogger.

feeding the birds.

It's a strange feeling to wake up in the morning according to my own biological clock and to not have to set an alarm clock as I do not have to go to work! I admit that I have been spending quite a few days lazing around, going for walks, listening to music, meeting up with friends and enjoying the feeling of a new horizon that is approaching. That has also been reflected here, in my blog, I guess: quite a few lazy & flowery posts. But knowing that a lot of action lies ahead, I feel OK with not being too active at the moment. It is the quiet before the storm, so to speak. 

Today, I met my lovely mum by the lake to do one of our favorite things: feeding the birds. It's always a lot of fun. The birds go crazy every time. Well, the sea gulls do. All the dear little ducks just try and get whatever the gulls don't see. 
Here are some digital snaps. I also finished a roll of film with my Zenit, so I'll be sharing those with you soon...




Amongst all the black, brown and green ducks, this little white beauty caught my eye. I tried to throw him a piece of bread crust but the sea gulls were fierce. Poor little guy! But he got some in the end. 


...



I hope your week started well! 

xxx, 


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP