Powered by Blogger.

Japan.





Dear friends, 

I don't think I need to use many words to express how sad I feel about the situation in Japan. The horror of the situation is frighteningly obvious... And it has distressed me deeply. My heart goes out to the thousands of people who have been torn apart from their loved ones and who are currently enduring the most terrible hardship. With more dark & sad news trickling in by the minute, I feel helpless... 

I have been searching for means to offer any kind of help. I have donated some money to the Japanese Red Cross via the Swiss red cross and hope that my contribution is part of a global effort to support the people of Japan. 
If you would like to help, but have not yet found the means to do so, here are some possibilities: 


I send all my love & hope to Japan's people during these dark & threatening times.
When will we ever learn...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP