Powered by Blogger.

The magic of waves.

...
You're my river running high, run deep run wild
I, I follow, I follow you deep sea baby, I follow you
...





...

I wish I could stand by the ocean and watch the waves break in front of me; see them, hear them, smell them. Oh soon... very soon! I took the second photograph last year during my trip to Sydney. I can't wait to be by the ocean again...

The first photograph is by the lovely lady Erin Jane who is the talent behind the blog Atlantic TreefoxI love & admire her work and am somewhat obsessed with that particular photograph. To me it speaks of natural force & softness at the same time. It combines the two contrasts in a beautiful way. 
If I weren't facing a cross-continental move in a month, I would most certainly purchase it from her shop!  
I recommend you stop by her website/portfolio or flickr for more inspirational work! 

Lykke Li's latest album "Wounded Rhymes" has recently been released and it's on repeat in my playlist at the moment. 
The video to "I Follow Rivers" suits the feel of this post for me. So I hope you enjoy it as well. 


I hope you have been having a lovely weekend! 
much love, 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP