Powered by Blogger.

Soft colouring.

Here's  another series of spring-inspired photographs I took with my Zenit-B! Despite the fact that I adore it, I must say I have had some quite unpredictable (and at times frustrating..) adventures with it. Depending, of course, on the film & surrounding circumstances, I have been trying to get my Zenit to do what I want it to do. As it turns out, it seems to have a mind of it's own. Or at least that's what I blame it on of course, avoiding the argument of my own abilities being to blame!
Well, I would not call myself a complete beginner, but I am constantly learning new things about EVERYTHING that’s related to photography. And, without a doubt, I always love every bit of the learning process. 
I can't wait to be investing even more time in the subject. But first things come first and that means I have to focus on packing up my old life and, as of April 5th, setting forth into my new existence in Sydney.




...

And to finish this post off I will add this small video I cut together after capturing some footage of local swans. I adore these graceful birds and could sit by the lake watching them for hours...



...



xxx, 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP