Powered by Blogger.

a dance for one.

Hello Lovelies, 

Here's a collection video I came across recently. It's by the Australian Label LOVER and features their new collection "a dance for one". 
Now, we all know I am a great admirer of the art of ballet so I'm sure you will understand how much I loved this video the moment I saw it. Not to mention that "Gymnopédie nº 1" by Satie happens to be one of my classical favourites! And of course, the clothes are beautiful. Could a collection be more feminine and delicate?

"To celebrate our new collection arriving in store we've created a short film that captures the essence and mood of the collection.
The film is a dreamlike glimpse into the life of Amber Scott, Senior Artist with The Australian Ballet."




Images via LOVER


...




...




I hope you had a cheerful easter weekend! 


xxx








Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP