Powered by Blogger.

Feathers, bones & minerals part II.

Hello Lovelies & hello new week! 
I hope you're happy & well. If you are struggling to get motivated in view of the new or perhaps old tasks you know the week will be throwing at you, don't despair! I might have something to cheer you up! 
But first things first, here's the second part of my trip to the museum! 
















...




And now back to that life-saving promise: Have a little look at this and see if it brightens your mood...
It worked for me! Let me say that I'm ticking off my list... you'll see what I mean!


Hurray, life is beautiful!
xxx,


tierbach  – (May 29, 2011 at 10:54 AM)  

!!! thankyou for these pictures!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP