Powered by Blogger.

La vie en rose.

It's MONDAY everybody (just an innocent reminder...)!
Time for some real-time action! I need to get my life sorted out pronto. My "holiday" is over and real life calls me back to earth. I can't wait...

Here are some pink blossoms that will hopefully make the beginning of a new week a tiny bit sweeter.  For me you can't go wrong with flowers. They are magic. Their spell is mighty: La vie en rose, indeed! 



...

All images were taken with the Zenit. I've finally stocked up on 120 film. So, my Rolleiflex will be seeing more action again.
Oh, and I have committed another "splurge-crime": A Canon A-1. Eeek! 
Seriously,  I need a job now...! 

Have a great day!
xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP