Powered by Blogger.

Music box: Rainbow Chan.

Hi Lovelies,

It's sunday and time for more music! Today I would like to share the tunes of a delightful Sydney-Girl with you. I discovered her via the lovely Caitlin Shearer.
She's known as Rainbow Chan and if you ask me the name is perfect. Her Music reminds me of rainbows, cotton candy and everything that's sweet, colourful & happy! The fact that most of her songs are created with a loop station, her guitar and a hundred little toys makes them a joy to watch & listen to.








...

You can find out more about Rainbow Chan on her blog & listen to/watch more tunes on her myspace!

lovelovelove

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP