Powered by Blogger.

The ocean walk.


I heard it,
the promise of the sea,
to make the heart soar
I heard it,
whilst the constant waves 
caused winds to collide


...


The ocean walk. from hometowntreasure on Vimeo.


...


I put this little clip together after a very long & beautiful walk to three of Sydney's beaches this weekend. 
Wearing my 70ties inspired jumpsuit I felt like indulging that spirit. I like how this footage could have been shot by my mum 35 years back on a summer vacation... 
But most of all I enjoyed sitting on the rocks, sunbathing my (pale) legs in the warm autumn sunshine and listening to the waves & seagulls. In my mind I'm conjuring up more ideas for short clips. This one was put together by lots of spontaneously captured bits & pieces so perhaps somthing more conceptual next time!


xxx,



Sabrina  – (May 17, 2011 at 4:30 AM)  

what a lovely video!
schade, dass man dich nicht öfter darin sieht!

Tara Dale  – (May 19, 2011 at 8:03 AM)  

freufreu, dass es gefällt!
war etwas ungeschickt, da ich alleine unterwegs war! :)
x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP