Powered by Blogger.

Photography: Logan White.

Hi Lovelies,

Recently, I was lucky enough to come across the work of Logan White. And all I can say is that I am absolutely fascinated by it...!
I will let her photographs speak for themselves...










...

I did some research about her work and found an interesting interview. And also a post about her on BEN TROVATO that sums up the essence of her work very well: 

"Being inspired by everything from mystical nuances, the female psyche, and the southern gothic, to crumbling wealth, sexuality and death, Macon (GA) based Logan White creates fantastic photography that can’t be put into just one category. Her work ranges from lifestyle and fashion, to more artistic photography."

You can see & read more about Logan White on her website


xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP