Powered by Blogger.

Blue prints.

Here's just a quick post with some scans from my first roll of film that I shot with my Canon A1. I used ISO 800. Although I like the grainy quality ISO 800 produces I don't like my results very much. I'm not happy with my own work mainly so I'm not blaming the film. Perhaps my Canon A1 & me need to have some creative bonding time to produce some satisfying photographs. Well, I'm working on that! Also thanks to my new course.

The scans below are the few that turned out, well, ok... 







...


I'm not quite sure why they all seem to have an overall "blue" tone...
Makes me curious to use the same film again and to shoot very consciously and see what happens. 

I hope your week has been good so far! 
Mine has been kind: I got a job! Hurray, my first job in Sydney! 

à bientôt! 


Meg  – (July 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM)  

Beautiful photos! I like the blue tones

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP