Powered by Blogger.

Music box: Goshen.

Hi Lovelies

There is no need to say that Beirut are one of my absolute favourite group of musicians. And they have just released a new track: goshen.

"Goshen [ˈgəʊʃən]

1. (Placename) a region of ancient Egypt, east of the Nile delta: granted to Jacob and his descendants by the king of Egypt and inhabited by them until the Exodus (Genesis 45:10)
2. a place of comfort and plenty
3. a city in N Indiana. 19,665."

I've had it on loop since I came across it. Once again the band has created a stunning tune that lifts my spirits and makes me feel like all is well & just as it should be!

Get ready for a musical delight with those special "Beirut"-characteristics!
Have a listen...






...



Have a lovely sunday! 









Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP