Powered by Blogger.

Rollei Retro part II.



Hi Lovelies, 

Oh dear! It's been to long since my last post! Life has been super busy lately with work and projects  keeping me occupied. 
I'll have some exciting news to share with you all in the very near future but for now I'll share the second part of photographs from my last roll of Rollei Retro b&w film...

On a more personal note: The expression "To Wanda!", as shown in the first photograph, has various meanings to my sister & me. However, it that it all started with  THIS movie and THIS scene, a film that I would recommend whole-heartedly to everyone who enjoys a good story with strong and passionate characters,  gorgeous cinematography & a healthy serve of belly laughs to go with it! And to put the icing on the cake: Kathy Bates is spectacular!
The expression has evolved since then and it takes it's physical form on top of our kitchen cabinets  reminding us every day of the following simple but vital fact: When there's nothing left to say. there's always "To Wanda!", the avenger, the queen of glamazons and amazons alike and"Hurray!" to all the strong & courageous women of the world! 






...



xxx

amberlee  – (August 29, 2011 at 4:13 PM)  

Lovely images, the softness and light in the third one is perfect.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP