Powered by Blogger.

California Select # I.

Hi Lovelies,

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned that I'm currently working at the American Apparel Store here in Sydney. You might also know about AA's Vintage label California Select.
So recently it came about that I was able to take part in a little shoot for the weekly style-up that gets uploaded to the "California Select Vintage"  blog!


Styling
Alexandra Ward
(check out her music & blog!!) 

Model
Coral

It was good fun and the girls rocked the styling & posing! I mean, it's takes some serious coolness to A.) create a look with tutus & leather and then B.) pull it off in broad day light..!
If you like you can see some more photos of our shoot over at  the california select blog!

xxx







Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP