Powered by Blogger.

Herbal house..

I'm so happy that my sister and I finally created a much anticipated small herb garden on our kitchen & living room windowsills. We now are the proud growers of sultry sage, bouncy basil, ornamental oregano, riveting rosemary, pearly parsley, crisp coriander, munchable mint & a cheeky chili plant! They are still in dire need of a little tender love & care before we can sprinkle our lives with a little extra flavour, however, simply having their fresh green scent filling our flat is a true delight!






I took these pictures with my Canon A1. I dare say we are becoming friends...

xxx




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP