Powered by Blogger.

A day on the rocks. Part I.

A little while ago I spent a gloriously sunny & easy breezy spring day at a Cronulla beach with the lovely ladies Mimi & Isabel. It was a day of milkshakes, not so smooth smoothies, op shopping, a pic nic by the sea, exploring shallow pools on the rocky beach, taking a trillion pictures, climbing rocks, laughing and tanning (my very pale legs) in the warm spring sunshine.
















...


The above pictures were all taken with my Canon A1. 
That day made me want to travel out of the city more often. So hopefully I will make time and start exploring more of Sydney's outskirts to discover new lovely beaches in turn. 

xxx





Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP