Powered by Blogger.

A day on the rocks. Part II.

Here's part two of my day trip to Cronulla with the ladies.
I took these photographs with my beloved Zenit-B. Musing over the luminous images it has delivered yet again, I realize just how much I'd like to devote a lot more time to this humble piece of technology of times passed... utterly perfect in its candid simplicity. Although it sometimes seem to have a mind of its own and doesn't always obey my wishes, all is forgiven in the darkroom when it becomes quite apparent that it knew better all along... inviting us into a world of dancing light and timeless dreams.





















xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP