Powered by Blogger.

Music box: wintercoats.

Hello WORLD. Hello Lovelies.

It's been a very long long time since my last post. Once more time has been slipping away like sand through a sieve and before I know it days & weeks have flown by in a flash and I'm left contemplating how that happened...? Life has taken quite a few exciting turns of late and so I have a few posts lined up. Following on with my sunday blog theme, it's the day to share a bit of music.

It was only recently that I discovered the captivating dream-pop music by Melbourne based one-man-band wintercoats. And it's right up my alley, like snowy downfalls, woolly scarves, mitten and all... to say the least! I'm keeping my toasty fingers crossed, that there will be a gig in Sydney soon. And when there is, I shall be there, paying homage to all things snug and ephemeral!
But for now the following short film will have to do. It isn't the artist's actual music video. But I think the theme,  the gorgeous scenery & the whimsical cinematography suit the tune (titled "working on a dream")  very well.



Wintercoats - Working on a Dream from Cascine on Vimeo.


...


Now I am happy to say: 
 bientôt! 
xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP