Powered by Blogger.

Au revoir à l'été. Part I.


It's autumn now and a crisp chill has infused our Sydney air. However, knowing the icy and relentless european winters only too well, its australian counterpart hardly seems a proper fourth season at all. So really, there's not much to complain about. Besides, the cooler weather also brings its own charms with it, such as the steaming pots of tea shared whilst huddled around the heater and the daily fun of layering (summer!) clothes in ever new and thermally improved ways... seasonal apparel suddenly takes on a whole new meaning!

For now we'll still have plenty of sunny autumn days to enjoy, to spend sitting in parks, gardens and who knows, perhaps even on the beach, for truth be told, I don't mind swapping my swimsuit for jeans,  a chunky pullover and my fluffy scarf, as I think it actually adds to the sweet nostalgia of those hot summer days spent swimming at Clovelly and Gordons Bay with the ladies who swoon over  scones, spanish omelettes and fresh juice picnics.












Shopgirl  – (May 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM)  

Sometimes you catch yourself looking quite casually at things that are simply and truly beautiful, because one gets used to perfection so very easily.
Today I caught myself.
These pictures are just magical, sensual and make me imagine a far away place where everyone wakes up to fully cherish the promise of the new day. That's where I'm going!
Thank you! xox

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP